Implementation of scientific developments of TBET Department
(in the period from 2001 to 2019, at all 93 implementations,
the average of 5 implementations per year)
- Modernization of production of energy-efficient windows at a window factory (Shaoxing, Zheyang, Kegao District, China).
- Implementation of the results of the research work of young scientists of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (stage I, 2019) “Improving the energy efficiency of buildings using regenerative geothermal ventilation”, implementation act dated December 3, 2019, LLC «DAN» Power Equipment Plant.
- Implementation of the results of the research work of young scientists of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine “Improving the energy efficiency of buildings using regenerative geothermal ventilation”, implementation act of 11/27/2019.
- The act of commissioning an experimental burner for burning agro-pellets in solid fuel boilers of a passive-type house heating system ITTF NAS of Ukraine.
- Implementation of research results of scientific research work “Techno-economic assessment of technological modernization of the heat supply sector of settlements of Ukraine” (LLC “ENERGO HEAT ENGINEERING”)
(Act of 06.10.18)
- Methodology for calculating the share of energy produced by heat pumps from renewable sources (State Agency for Energy Efficiency and Energy Conservation of Ukraine)
(Act of 06.10.18)
- Implementation of the results of the scientific task “Enhancing the efficiency of functioning of energy systems through management of end-use energy” (Institute of energy saving and energy management NTUU “KPI named after Igor Sikorsky”)
(Act of 06.11.2018 )
- Methodology of calculation of parameters of the thermal regime of the heat-cold-supply system of the thermal barrier of the enclosing structures of the building (LLC “Plant of power equipment” DAN “)
(Act of 18.01.2018)
- Methodology for estimating the efficiency of heat pump technology application (LLC “Plant of power equipment” DAN “)
(Act of 22.06.2018)
- Energy-efficient frame of control of heat consumption of the technology house (LLC “Plant of power equipment” DAN “)
(Act of 11.09.2018 )
- Calculation of part of renewable energy produced by heat pumps in the total energy consumption in Ukraine (State Agency for Energy Efficiency and Energy Conservation of Ukraine)
(Act of 27.09.2018 )
- Introduction of the results of dissertation work Kuzhel L.M., by applying the method of calculating heat loss through window structures at the LLC “ENERGOHEAT ENGINEERING” (Kyiv). (Act of 10.10.17)
- Implementation of the results of dissertation work of Bozhko I.K., by applying the method of calculation of horizontal ground heat exchangers during the development of working projects for the thermo-modernization of public buildings using heat pump technology in Zhytomyr, at the LLC “ENERGOHEATENGINEERING” (Kyiv).(Act of 12.11.17)
- Implementation of the results of dissertation work of Bozhko I.K., by applying the principle thermal scheme of the combined heat and transfer system of heat supply on the basis of soil heat exchangers during the reconstruction of the office building of LLC “Center of water purification”, Chernyakhovsky st., 16/30, Kyiv, on “ENERGO HEAT ENGINEERING” Ltd. (Kyiv) (Act of 07.11.17)
- Implementation of IVD-11 device for measuring wood humidity measurement during drying in convection-type chambers for “Juvenal” Ltd. (Kyiv).(Act of 02.12.17)
- The act of acceptance of the services rendered in accordance with the order number 8Е01.01.05.001-РО-NAS-01 “Assessment of the resource potential of solar energy in the Odessa region.
- Certificate of acceptance of services rendered in accordance with the order number 8Е201.01.01.05.001-РО-NAS-01 “Estimation of resource potential of solar energy in the Odessa region.
- Based on many years of research in the field of thermodynamics of multiproduct processes and systems, new State Standards of Ukraine have been developed and entered into force:
- DSTU 7674: 2014 Energy saving energy intensity of the technological process of producing electric and thermal energy released by a thermal power plant. Methodology of determination
• DSTU 8290: 2015 Energy saving. The energy intensity of the technological process of producing electric and thermal energy released from the gas turbine cogeneration unit. Methodology of determination
- DSTU 8291: 2015 Energy saving. The energy intensity of the technological process of producing electric and thermal energy released from the gas turbine cogeneration unit. Methodology of determination.
- Energy survey of the Bilozirsk secondary school in the Cherkassy region and on its basis developed recommendations for priority measures to reduce energy consumption when heating the school building.
(Act of 20.05.2016)
- Implementation of research results of scientific research work “Development of the project” Investment program of PJSC for 2016.
(Act of 03.11.2015)
- Implementation of IVD devices for measuring wood humidity measurement during drying in convection-type chambers.
(Act of 16.11.2015)
1. Implementation of the heat-exchanger of “capillary heat floor” type during the reconstruction of a part of the premises of the administrative building of LLC «Plant of Power Equipment «DAN».
(Act of 22.04.2014)
2. Carrying out of energy audit of separate premises of the secondary school №118 “Universe”, Kyiv.
3. Implementation of the results of the dissertation work Goncharuk S.M. in part of the methodology for determining the heat loss through the fencing structures of the school №118 “Universe”, Kyiv.
(Act of 31.03.2014)
4. Implementation of the results of the dissertation work Goncharuk S.M. in part of the methodology for determining the heat loss through the fencing structures of the school №118 “Universe”, Kyiv.
(Act of 03.10.2014)
5. Implementation of IVD-4m devices for wood humidity measurement during drying in convection-type chambers.
(Act of 03.09.2014)
6. Implementation of IVD-4m devices for measuring wood humidity measurement during drying in convection-type chambers.
(Act of 20.10.2014)
7. Implementation of the results of dissertation work Goncharuk S.M. “Features of heat transfer in an administrative building with a convection heating system” for PJSC “Energomontazhventilation”
(Act of 06.10.2014)
In the field of scientific and organizational activity:
Developed, agreed in the Ministry of Regional Development of Ukraine and in co-operation with the Ministry of Regional Development of Ukraine, the program of modernization of communal heat power engineering of Ukraine for 2013-2014 has been worked out in the CM of Ukraine as an integral part of the state program of intensifying the development of the Ukrainian economy for 2013-2014 (Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated February 27, 2013). № 187).
The project of the target complex program of scientific researches of the National Academy of Science of Ukraine “Scientific and technical bases of modernization of communal heat power engineering of Ukraine” has been developed. The work was carried out in pursuance of the Resolution of the Presidium of the National Academy of Science of Ukraine №37 of February 16, 2011 “Results and problems of modernization of municipal heat and power engineering in Ukraine”
The concept and project of the state target economic program of the modernization of the municipal heat and power industry of Ukraine for 2010-2014 have been developed. Materials agreed upon at the Ministry of Housing and Communal Services of Ukraine, sent to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and used in the elaboration, approval and adoption of the said program (Cabinet of Ministers Decree Ukraine from 2010).The work was carried out at the request of the Ministry of Housing and Communal Services of Ukraine
Developed, approved by the Ministry of Housing and Communal Services of Ukraine, approved by regional councils of deputies and launched regional programs of comprehensive modernization of communal heat power engineering for:
Dnipropetrovsk, Cherkasy, Zhytomyr regions (TBET department – responsible executor);
Kharkov (including city Kharkiv), Chernihiv, Zaporozhye, Donetsk regions and Crimea (TBET department – co-executor).
In the field of scientific, scientific and technical and innovation activities:
- Implementation of the method of providing air-thermal curtain with heat of soil during the thermo-modernization of buildings in a specialized production private enterprise “Fakel” with the thermo-modernization of four operating facilities.
(Act of 09.08.2013)
- Investigation of the thermal properties of new composite materials on the basis of PA6 polyamide and aluminum-oxide ceramics for the purpose of effective removal of heat from powerful light conductors. The method of calculation of heat transfer processes from thermal metalloceramic radiators of powerful LED lamps is developed.
(Customer: V. I. Lashkarev Institute of Semiconductor Physics, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Act of 20.12.2013)
- Estimated structures and on the territory of ITTF of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine constructed ground-water single-circuit and multi-source accumulators of different types (ground-water, ground-air and combined ground-water (or air)) for the heating and air conditioning system of the building of passive type and “0-energy” type. (Act dated 25.12.2013).
- Implementation of the research work “Aerodynamic and thermal interaction of the building with the external environment” in the form of an algorithm in PJSC “Energomontazhventiljacija” for calculating the fields of speed and pressure over urban buildings on the Vorovskij st. of Kiev when studying aerodynamic interaction of a wind stream with a high-rise building.
(Private Joint-Stock Company “Energomontazhventiljacia”, Kyiv, Act of 12.12.2012).
- The results of the research work “Estimated technical and economic calculation of the energy and economic efficiency of thermal insulation “THERMOPAK” were used by “Energy Saving Technologies Center” Ltd to calculate the payback of the demountable thermal insulation “Thermopack” for PJSC “Ukrtatnafta” Kremenchuk.
(LLC “Center for Energy Saving Technologies”, Yuzhne city, Odessa region, act dated September 24, 2012)
- An experimental energy efficient house (70 kW/hour per 1 m2 of heating space) was built and put into operation on the territory of the IET of NAS of Ukraine.
(Customer: State Committee of Ukraine for Informatics of Ukraine, Act №4 dated January 23, 2013).
- The schematic solutions of fencing structures developed in accordance with the concept of the creation of an experimental energy-efficient passive-type building of the IET of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine during the work “Development of schemes of fencing heat-saving constructions of 1-4 floors of the experimental energy-efficient house and their installation”
(Act of 15.10.2012).
- Schematic decisions were made on the development of schemes and equipment of an experimental house measuring devices, developed on the basis of the concept of the creation of an experimental energy-efficient passive type building, developed by IET of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine as a scientific and technical thermophysical laboratory.
(Act dated 15.10.2012).
- It was designed, manufactured and installed on the roof of the building №1 of IET of the NAS of Ukraine 2 pyrometers of different design and functional purpose. Together with the IET Department of Thermometry, work is carried out on real-time observation of the year-round observation of the intensity of solar radiation (both direct and diffuse).
- . Accepted for operation experimental installation of an individual heating point with a capacity of 250 kW for the automated heat supply of the building 1 of IET of the NAS of Ukraine (Bulakhovsky St. 2).
(Act dated December 5, 2011).
- The technological line for the production of simulated caviar on the “SilverFud” PE was introduced.
(Act dated September 22, 2011).
- During the implementation of the project for autonomous power supply of the plant “InterTail” in Korosten, the specialists of the Scientific-Production Enterprise “MADEK” LLC used a methodology for analyzing the energy and economic efficiency of cogeneration technologies of the IET of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
(Act dated July 19, 2011).
- An experimental installation of an individual thermal unit with a 250 kW hydraulic arrow for the automated heat supply of the building №1 of the IET of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (Bulakhovsky St., 2) was accepted for operation.
(Act dated 10.12.2011).
- Designed and built on the IET building of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, a set of energy-efficient translucent (window) constructions in the amount of 20 pieces, which differ in the number of cameras, the quality of glass, different geometry of the spacer strip, the presence of low-emission coating and different structures and the number of cameras of restrictive window profiles, has been established.
- A modified model for calculation of combustion processes in low-power boilers was developed and tested. The obtained results were used to improve the methods of calculating low-power boilers operating on natural gas and to develop recommendations for optimizing combustion processes. (OJSC “Brovarsky Plant of Utility Equipment”, Act of 5.11.2010).
- The industrial tests of the semiconductor tubular electric heater of the cartridge type of the new technology for the purpose of establishing thermal and energy indicators for the heating of the water in the closed volume according to the methodology developed by the IET of NAS of Ukraine have been carried out. (LLC “Design Bureau” Artis Group “, Kyiv, Act of 14.09.2010).
- A rotary-pulsating apparatus of the TFG type was introduced at the private enterprise “Turboflotservis” (PE “Turboflotservis”, Kyiv, Act dated 07.04.2010).
- The modified node of the rotor-pulsating apparatus TFG was introduced. (Vinnitsa region, Kalinovsky district, Druzhne village, State Enterprise Ovechatsky spirit factory, Act dated 13.03.2010).
- Introduced technological equipment for the production of simulated caviar in PE “Silver Food” (Cherkasy region, Zolotonosha city, Obukhova str., 56, PE “SilverFood”, Act dated 13.07.2010).
- The results of research work on surface optimization and structural construction of soil heat exchangers were used in the creation of new ground heat exchangers for the extraction of natural heat of soil and its subsequent use in heat supply systems on the basis of a heat pump.
(Kyiv, 4 Pukhovskaya Street, LLC “Santechnic-LTD. And Co.”, Act of 25.01.2010).
- On the territory of IET of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, a ground-water accumulator was built on the basis of a water intake well (depth of 42 m) for the systems of heating and air conditioning of the premises of the building.
- Rotary-pulse device put into operation at the State Enterprise “Novo Borovycheskyy distillery” (Chernihiv region., v. Novo Borovichi).
(Act of 12.11.2009).
- Rotor-pulsating apparatus TFG was put into operation in the Berdichev Geriatric Boarding House (Zhytomyr region, Berdychiv city. Act of 07.07.2009).
- Experimental installation and heat pump technology for heat supply of industrial premises using ground heat.
(Kyiv, IET of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Bulakhovskogo St., 2. Customer – Ministry of Industrial Policy of Ukraine, Act dated December 14, 2009).
- IVT Optima 1700 heat pump with a power of 16 kW as part of the experimental heat supply installation of the first building of the IET of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, Bulakhovskogo St., 2.
(Act dated December 18, 2009)
- Designed and constructed polygon of ground heat accumulators of different types (soil-water, soil-liquid, horizontal multi-loop shallow formation, vertical well) for heat supply and conditioning of the building and research of the state of the ground.
(Kyiv, IET of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Bulakhovsky St., 2.)
- The TFG rotary-pulsating apparatus was put into operation at the State Enterprise “Ovchatsky Distillery” (Vinnytsia region, Kalinovka district, v. Druzhne).
- The rotary-pulsating apparatus was put into operation at the State Enterprise “Novo-Borovichnyy Distillery ” (Chernihiv region,v. Novo-Borovichi)
- Rotor-pulsating apparatus BG-3 was put into operation at LLC “Rogomel” (Kyiv).
(Act dated February 15, 2007).
- Rotor homogenizer TF-2 was put into operation at the Institute of Applied Physics of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Moldova.
(Act of 26.02.2007).
- The rotary-pulsating apparatus of the brand TF-2 was put into operation at Agromat Dekor Ltd. (Kyiv).
(Act of 30.10.2007).
- A modified working unit of the rotary-pulsating apparatus TFG was put into operation at the State Enterprise “Krasnoslobodsky Distillery” (Krasnaya Sloboda village, Makariv district, Kyiv region).
(Act dated September 12, 2007).
- The method of heat engineering calculating the recovery of heat from the soil from existing waste heaps and its subsequent use for heating the administrative premises of the enterprise was introduced into the working process at OJSC “Yasinovsky Coke Plant” (Makiyivka).
(Act dated August 20, 2007)
- The method of heat engineering calculations of the recovery of heat from the ground and waste heaps of coal mines or mining enterprises is used at the Kyselivs’ka mining and concentrating factory (Torez, Donetsk region).
(State Open Joint Stock Company Central Enrichment Plant “Kyselivs’ky”, Torez, Donetsk region, Act dated August 16, 2007).
- The hygrothermal oven GTP-180 was introduced for the smokeless hot smoke of meat, fish and poultry.
(Private Enterprise Rudyk D.I., Act dated February 14, 2007).
- Introduced granulation plant for producing caviar simulated granular.
(LLC “Scientific-Production Enterprise” Sluch “, Kyiv, Act dated July 16, 2007).
- The rotary-pulsating apparatus of TFG was put into operation at the State Enterprise “Kozlovsky Distillery” (Kozlov, Ternopil region).
(State Enterprise “Kozlovsky Distillery”, Act dated October 5, 2006).
- Rotor-pulsating apparatus TFG was put into operation at SE “Krasnoslobodsky Distillery “
(v. Krasnaja Sloboda, Makariv district). Act of 13.01.2006.
- The rotary-pulsating apparatus BG-3 was put into operation at the State Enterprise “Caravansky Distillery” (Lyubotyn, Kharkiv region).
(Act of 22.11.2006)
- Technology and 4 hygrothermal ovens for baking bakery products have been introduced in Mykolayiv.
(Act dated June 14, 2006).
- Industrial tests of heat and mass exchange equipment were carried out in order to develop energy-saving technology for the preparation of invert sugar syrup.
(LLC Aibl LTD Co., Act of industrial tests dated November 27, 2006).
- Rotor-pulsating apparatus TFG was put into operation for the production of water-based paints.
(CJSC “Industry”, Kyiv, Act of 07.07.2005).
- Energy-saving technology of production of high-viscosity products is implemented and used in rotary-pulsating apparatus of the BG type and allows to receive a product of high quality with the least energy consumption.
(VTK “Protein” Ltd., Act dated 10.03.2005.)
- Technology and hygrothermal ovens for baking bakery products have been introduced in Mykolayiv (4 ovens).
(Acts of No.1 dated February 16, 2005, No.2 dated 26.05.2005, No. 3 dated 03.06.2005, No. 4 dated 24.11.2005).
- Using the results of scientific research “Method of integral relations of the solution of extraction problems in diffusion apparatuses of sugar production”
(LLC “Firm Diffusion”, Act dated January 20, 2004)
- Introduced granulation plant for producing caviar simulated granular.
(LLC Zaporizhbudoptororg, Act dated March 30, 2004) .
- Technology and hygrothermal ovens for baking bakery products have been introduced in Mykolayiv (5 ovens).
(Acts: No. 1 dated March 30, 2004, No. 2 dated April 6, 2004, No. 3 dated April 6, 2004, No. 4 of 04.08.2004, No. 5 dated 10.12.2004).
- The rotary-disk pulsating apparatus (absorber SA-100), made in IET of NAS of Ukraine, is installed in a saturation installation of synchronous-mixing type with the capacity of 1500 l/h in the line of gasification of toning beverages.
(JSC Ukrtorgpromsoyuz, Act of Implementation of 25.12.2003)
- Rotary-pulsating apparatus.
(Communal enterprise “Pyriatynskiy Distillery “, Act No. 19 dated September 23, 2003).
- Introduction to the production of rotary-pulsation unit VPSVS.
(Act of introduction from the OJSC baby food factory “SALUS” dated June 30, 2002).
- Implementation of the results of joint research carried out by the IET of NAS of Ukraine and the National University of Food Technologies on the topic “Investigation of the effect of mechanoactivation of baking yeast by discrete-pulse input of energy on their technological properties” The results of the work are implemented in the educational process in the training of engineers-technologists in the specialty ” Technology of bread, confectionery, macaroni products and food concentrates”.
(Reference from the National University of Food Technologies No. 54-10 dated 02.12.2002).
- IET of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine has carried out the installation, commissioning and adjustment of the rotary-pulsating unit of the for the production of tomato juice. The working modes of operation have been worked out, a test-trial batch has been made. (Act of implementation, Baby Food Plant JSC “Salus”).
- Information on the introduction of saturation units in 2001, in which the absorber SA-100 was used, was developed at ITTF of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
1). Beer and soft alcohol industry. Saturation unit of synchronously-mixing type with the productivity of 7000 l/h in the shop of carbonated soft drinks in the city of Vinnytsia.
2). Metallurgical industry. Saturator with a capacity of 3000 l/h in the shop of Ferroalloy plant in Stakhaniv based on the absorber CA-100 with pulsating carbon dioxide feed.
(Information from Ukrtorgpromsoyuz JSC).
- Carrying out of commissioning works of the installation of rotary-pulsation homogenizer BG-3 for the production of soy paste.
(Private Agricultural Enterprise “Seeds”, Act of March 12, 2001).)
- Introduction of rotary-pulsating homogenizers in the production of mayonnaise and other products.(JSC “Volna”, Act 12.12.2001)