Laboratory staffs have scientific contacts with scientists and engineers from Germany, France, the USA, Poland, the Czech Republic, Japan, Finland, and Spain.
Established long-term relations with the Institute of Chemical Technologies (Germany), SIEMENS (Germany), EDF (France), Finnish universities (Helsinki and Tampere), etc.
The results of the department’s work have been implemented at enterprises in Ukraine and countries near and far abroad, in particular:
- NGO “Mashproekt” (Mykolaiv, Ukraine).
- Ukrainian Research Institute of Fire Safety of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine (Kyiv, Ukraine).
- National Technical University of Ukraine “KPI” (Kyiv, Ukraine).
- Institute of Materials Science Problems of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (Kyiv, Ukraine).
- SIEMENS (Germany).
- NPO “Eleter” (Kyiv, Ukraine).
- PJSC “Zaporizhtransformator” (Zaporizhzhia, Ukraine).
The department and the laboratory implemented the following international grants:
- NATO grant in frame of “Science for Peace» Program Life time modelling for MCrAlY coatings for industrial gas turbine blades (2008-2011)
- NATO grant in frame of “Science for Peace and Security Program” «Redefined Chernobyl Confinement Model Assisting Ukraine in Managing the Radioactive Dust Disturbances and Leaks and Protecting their Workers”( 2016-2019)
International project (under the 7th framework program of the European Commission) “Production of Coatings for New Efficient and Clean Coal Power Plant Materials” (2017-2020)