- Meiris A.Zh., Donyk T.V. Heat exchange and thermohydraulic efficiency of pipe bundles with surface recesses / Project “Young scientists – 2020”. – Kyiv: “Scientific Thought” magazine. – 2020. – 129 p. (9 regional edition sheets) – 100 copies. – ISBN 978-966-97864-7-0
- Krukovsky P.G., Deineko A.I., Dyadyushko E.V., Sklyarenko D.I. Computational and experimental analysis and forecasting of thermogas-dynamic and moisture conditions of underground tunnels / Institute of Technical Thermal Physics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. – Kyiv: “Franko Pak” LLC office. – 2020. – 140 p. (4.41 regional edition sheets) – 100 copies. – ISBN 978-966-97896-8-6
- Stupak O.S., Khalatov A.A. Heat and mass exchange in a new energy-efficient heat and mass exchange apparatus according to the M-cycle. Kyiv: Scientific and Publishing Council of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine – 2021. – 106 p. (5.15 regional edition sheets) – 30 notes. – ISBN 978-966-02-9599-S
- Krukovsky P.G., Deineko A.I., Dyadyushko V., Sklyarenko D.I. Thermogasodynamic conditions of subway tunnels / [electronic edition] LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, 2021, 148 p. (4.65 obl.-ed. sheet), 100 copies. – ISBN-13: 978-620-4-72841-4, ISBN-10: 6204728415, EAN: 9786204728414
- Evaluation of the fire resistance of metallic constructions and the fire-resistant ability of the coated (calculated-experimental approach): collective monograph / Krukovsky P.G., Novak S.V., Poklonsky V.G., Eremenko S.A., Frolov G.A. ; under the editorship P.G. Krukovsky and S.V. Novak / Kyiv, Ed. “Franko Pak” LLC, 2021. – 150 p. (4.71 regional-published sheets) ISBN 978-966-97896-8-6-8-6
- Section in the monograph: Tymchenko N.P., Fialko N.M. Central heating in Ukraine and the 4G-DH system Intellectual Capital – die Grundlage für Innovative Entwicklung. Intellectual capital is the foundation of innovative development Monographic series “European Science”. Book 6. Part 3. Scientific World-Net Akhat AV. Karlsruhe 2021.R. 78-87
- Section in the monograph: Gaponych L.S., Topal O.I., Golenko I.L., Kobzar S.G. Determination of the potential of RDF production to replace fossil fuels in the energy sector of Ukraine. In the book: Overcoming ecological risks and threats to the environment in emergency situations. 2022. Collective monograph Poltava – Lviv: NUPP named after Yury Kondratyuk, NU “Lviv Polytechnic” – Dnipro: Serednyak T. K., 2022, Section 0.625 um.print. sheet. ISBN 978-617-8111-24-3 book org/10.23939/ monograph2022/ с. 244-260
- Thermodynamics of gas flow: textbook / A.A. Khalatov, A.V. Hilchuk, L.M. Kohtich. – Recommended by the Scientific Council of the FTI, protocol No. 4/2020 of April 27, 2020. K.: KPI named after Igor Sikorskyi, 2020. – 248 p.
- Theory of thermal conductivity / A.A. Khalatov, T.V. Donyk Approved by the Methodical Council of the University, protocol No. 4 dated 06.27. 2022) K.: KPI named after Igor Sikorskyi, 2022. – 131 p.
- Khalatov A.A., Gilchuk A.V., Donyk T.V. Theory of heat conduction [Electronic resource]: textbook for students of specialty 105 “Applied physics and nanomaterials” / A.A. Khalatov, A.V. Hilchuk, T.V. Donyk; KPI named after Igor Sikorsky. – Electronic text data (1 file: 1.6 MB). – Kyiv: KPI named after Igor Sikorskyi, 2020. – 153 p.
- Special chapters on the theory of heat transfer: Educational and methodological complex for the course [Electronic resource]: teaching. manual for students special 105 “Applied physics and nanomaterials” / N. A. Panchenko, A. A. Khalatov; KPI named after Igor Sikorsky. – Electronic text data (1 file: 160 Kbytes). – Kyiv: KPI named after Igor Sikorskyi, 2020. – 17 p.
- Modeling of physical processes: Methodological instructions for course work [Electronic resource]: teaching. manual for students special 105 “Applied physics and nanomaterials” / KPI named after Igor Sikorskyi; editor: N. F. Dimitrieva. – Electronic text data (1 file: 1.21 MB). – Kyiv: KPI named after Igor Sikorskyi, 2020. – 25 p.
- Thermodynamics and molecular physics: Collection of problems [Electronic resource]: teaching. manual for students special 105 “Applied physics and nanomaterials” / KPI named after Igor Sikorskyi; structure. Monastyrskyi G.E. A.V. Hilchuk – – Electronic text data (1 file: 1.56 MB). — K.: KPI named after Igor Sikorskyi, 2020. – 59 p.
- Donyk T.V. Methods of analysis and processing of the experiment [Electronic resource]: training. manual for students of specialty 105 “Applied physics and nanomaterials” / T.V. Donyk; KPI named after Igor Sikorsky. – Electronic text data (1 file: 3.30 MB). – Kyiv: KPI named after Igor Sikorskyi, 2020. – 166 p.
- Experimental research facilities: Electronic lecture notes [Electronic resource]: lecture notes for students. specialty 105 “Applied physics and nanomaterials”, specialization “Physics of new energy sources” / T.V. Donyk; Recommended by the Board of FTI of KPI named after Igor Sikorskyi, protocol No. 5 dated 05/25/2020 – Electronic text data (9 files: 3.65 Mbytes in total). – Kyiv: KPI named after Igor Sikorskyi, 2020.
- Wang, D., Khalatov A., Shi-Ju, E., Borisov, I. Swirl flow heat transfer and flow characteristics in a solid and permeablepipe with exitnozzle // International Journal of Thermal Sciences, 2022, 173, 107425 Scopus, Q1 https://doi.org/10.1016/ j.ijthermalsci.2021.107425
- Borisov I., Khalatov A. & Paschenko D. The biomass fueled micro-scale CHP unit with stirling engine and two-stage vortex combustion chamber // Heat Mass Transfer, 2022, 58, P.1091–1103 Scopus, Q2 https://doi.org/10.1007/s00231-021-03165-z
- Pismennyi E.M., Havrylko E.V., Krukovsky P.G., Starovit I.S., Dyadyushko E.V. Development of special software for controlling the ventilation units of the New Safe Confinement of the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant // Nuclear and radiation safety, 2022, T.2, N.94, p.36-43 Scopus, Q3 doi: https://doi.org/10.32918/nrs.2022.2(94).04
- Fialko, N., Tymchenko, M. (2023). Energy Climate Security and Energy Supply Systems of the Building Stock. In: Blikharskyy, Z. (eds) Proceedings of EcoComfort 2022. EcoComfort 2022. Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, vol 290. Springer, Cham. Scopus https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-031-14141-6_8
- Khalatov A.A., Borisov I.I., Kulishov S.B. Development of film cooling systems of gas turbine blades (review) // Thermal physics and thermal energy. 2022, Vol. 44, No. 2, pp. 70-83 https://doi.org/10.31472/ttpe.2.2022.9.
- Khalatov A.A., Borisov I.I., Kovalenko G.V., Mulyarchuk M.A. The use of recesses and helical grooves on the outer surface of pipes to increase the thermohydraulic efficiency of pipe bundles during transverse flow // Thermal physics and thermal energy. Vol. 44, No. 3, P. 16–22 https://doi.org/10.31472/ttpe.3.2022.2
- Khalatov A.A., Borisov I.I., Kulishov S.B. Modern and promising methods of internal cooling of gas turbine blades // Thermal physics and thermal energy. Vol. 44, No. 4, P. 14–23. https://doi.org/10.31472/ttpe.4.2022.2.
- Chirkova A.P., Shchikhabutinova O.V. Aerodynamics of the air flow near the conical chimney on the site of the thermal power plant // Thermal physics and heat energy. Vol. 44, No. 4, pp. 51–59. https://doi.org/10.31472/ttpe.4.2022.6
- Krukovsky P.G., Smolchenko D.A. CFD – analysis of the thermo-moisture state of the new safe confinement of the Chernobyl NPP (design parameters) // Thermal physics and heat energy 2022. Vol. 44, No. 4, pp. 68–74. https://doi.org/10.31472/ttpe.4.2022.8
- Khalatov A.A., Kobzar S.G. The effect of replacing a part of coal dust with pyrolysis gases on the environmental and technological indicators of the TPP 312 boiler during its operation at reduced loads // Thermal physics and heat energy. Vol. 44, No. 2, pp. 92-98 https://doi.org/10.31472/ttpe.2.2022.11
- Mulyarchuk M.A., Khalatov A.A., Kovalenko G.V. Thermohydraulic efficiency of a single- and double-row bundle of cylinders with a spiral groove on the outer surface during transverse air flow // Teplofizika and teploenergetika, 2022, No. 2, vol. 44, p. 12-20. https://doi.org/10.31472/ttpe.2.2022.2
- Chirkova A.P., Khalatov A.A. Heat exchange and aerodynamics near the vertical conical pipe at the site of the TPP // Bulletin of KhPI NTU. Series: Energy and heat engineering processes and equipment. 2022. No. 1(9). P. 58-63. https://doi.org/10.20998/2078-774X.2022.01.07
- Stupak O.S., Donyk T.V., Khalatov A.A. “The influence of various factors on the efficiency of the Maisotsenko cycle.” Integrated technologies and energy saving // Quarterly scientific and practical journal. – Kharkiv: NTU “KhPI”, 2022. – No. 2. – P. 3-22. doi: 10.20998/2078-5364.2022.2.01
- Kobzar S.G., Khalatov A.A., Gaponych L.S. Combustion of methane in a swirling flow with recirculation of flue gases into the compressed air/ in the book: “Coal thermal power: ways of reconstruction and development”: XVIII International scientific and practical conference: Collection of scientific works, Kyiv 2022, pp. 7-11. DOI:10.48126/conf2022/
- Kobzar S.G., Topal O.I., Gaponych L.S., Golenko I.L. Study of the process of co-combustion of coal with RDF in the boiler unit TPP-312 / in the book: “Coal thermal power: ways of reconstruction and development”: XVIII International scientific and practical conference: Collection of scientific papers, Kyiv 2022, p.84-90. DOI:10.48126/conf2022/
- Kobzar S.G., Gaponych L.S., Topal O.I., Golenko I.L. Determining the potential of RDF production to replace fossil fuels in the energy sector of Ukraine // Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference “Overcoming Environmental Risks and Threats to the Environment in Emergency Situations” (Ukraine, Poltava – Lviv, May 26-27, 2022). – P. 173-176
- Fialko N.M., Tymchenko N.P., Features of EU energy policy in the residential sector, 16th International scientific and practical conference “Modern directions of scientific research development” (September 7-9, 2022). Science Publisher, Chicago, USA. 2022. R.67-71
- Fialko N.M., Tymchenko N.P. Carbon-free systems of energy supply of the housing stock in the context of energy security // International scientific journal “Internauka”. – No. 9(128) 2022. – P.33-36. dorg/10.25313/2520-2057-2022-9-8227
- Donguun Wang, Artem Khalatov, E Shi-Ju, Igor Borisov. (2021) Swirling flow heat transfer and hydrodynamics in the model of blade cyclone cooling with inlet co-swirling flow // International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 175, 121404 – Scopus, Q1 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijheatmasstransfer.2021.121404
- Zhang S., Bai L., Tong Z., Khalatov A (2021) Film cooling performance for the cratered film-cooling holes with various coolant crossflow orientations // Numerical Heat Transfer, Part A: Applications – Scopus, Q1 https://doi.org/10.1080/10407782.2021.1969801
- Zhang C., Bai L., Fu J., Khalatov A., Yang Y. (2021) Discharge coefficients and aerodynamic losses for cylindrical and cratered film-cooling holes with various coolant crossflow orientations // Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering (2021) 43:16 Scopus, Q2 https://doi.org/10.1007/s40430-021-02891-z
- Pinchuk VA, Moumane M, Sharabura TA, Shishko Y, Kuzmin AV. Applicability of the Graetz’s solution for Newtonian fluids to the calculations of the heat transfer in coal-water fuel at the pre-heating stage // Thermal Science and Engineering Progress. 2021, 21: 100798. Scopus/Web of Science Q1 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tsep.2020.100798
- A. Pinchuk, M. Moumane, K.V. Kremneva, A.V. Kuzmin, S.A. Pinchuk. Specific features of the ignition behavior of coal-water fuel with the addition of glycerol // Combustion Science and Technology. 2021, 23 p. Scopus/Web of Science, Q2 https://doi.org/10.1080/00102202.2021.1983550
- Krukovskyi, DiadiushkoYe., Skliarenko D., Starovit I. Unorganized air releases with radioactive aerosols from the new safe confinement CHNPP into the environment (operational data modeling) // Problems of atomic science and technology, 2021, №6, p.56-82. Scopus, Q3 https://doi.org/10.46813/2021-136-181
- Kobzar S. G., Khalatov A. A., Kovalenko G. V. Modeling of combustion of solid fuel gasification products in a fluidized bed in the superlayer space with vortex afterburning // Thermophysics and thermal energy. 2021, T.43, No. 2b P.77–83 https://doi.org/10.31472/ttpe.2.2021.9
- Kobzar S.G., Khalatov A.A. The use of “reburning” technology with pyrolysis products of biomass as afterburner fuel to reduce the emission of nitrogen oxides from the TPP 312 boiler //Thermal physics and heat energy, 2021, Vol. 43, No. 1, P.82–89 https://doi.org/10.31472/ttpe.1.2021.10
- Kobzar S.G., Borisov I.I., Khalatov A.A. Modeling of vortex afterburning of biomass gasification products in a fluidized bed furnace // Thermal physics and thermal power engineering. 2021, T43, No. 4
- Krukovskyi P.G., Smolchenko D.A., Krukovskyi G.P., Deineko A.I. Analysis of the heating capacity of electrically heated windows // Thermal physics and heat energy, 2021, Vol. 43, No. 4
- Oliynyk V.S., Krukovsky P.G., Deineko A.I. CFD modeling of heat transfer when a spiral-wire intensifier is placed on a pipe // Thermal physics and thermal power, 2021, Vol. 43, No. 4
- Artem Khalatov, E Shi-Ju, Dongyun Wang, Igor Borisov. Film cooling evaluation of a single array of triangular craters // International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer. 2020. Vol. 159. 120055. Scopus, Q1 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijheatmasstransfer.2020.120055
- Stupak O., Khalatov A., Donyk T., Shikhabutinova O. A study of new local heating and air conditioning schemes based on the Maisotsenko cycle // Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies. 2020. Vol 3, No. 8. P. 6–14. Scopus, Q2 doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2020.205047
- Khalatov A. A., Kovalenko G. V., Muliarchuk M. A. Research of hydrodynamics and heat transfer during the transverse air flow of a row of cylinders with screw grooves// Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies. 2020. Vol.3, No. 8 (105). P. 39 – 45. Scopus, Q2 https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2020.205656
- Krukovskyi P.G., Diadiushko Ye.V., Garin V.O., Tryfonov O.V., Kabanov Yu.Yu. CFD model as a digital twin of the radiation state of the New Safe Confinement of the Chernobyl NPP // Problems of Atomic Science and Technology (PAST), N4 (128), 2020, P. 54–62, ISSN 1562-6016. Scopus, Q3 URL: https://vant.kipt.kharkov.ua/TABFRAME1.html URL: https://vant.kipt.kharkov.ua/ARTICLE/VANT_2020_4/article_2020_4_54.pdf –
- A. Pinchuk, T.A. Sharabura, A.V. Kuzmin, S.A. Pinchuk, The peculiar influence of the mineral impurities content in coal-water fuel on the regularities of fuel drop ignition and combustion // Journal of the Energy Institute. 93 (2020) 911–921. Scopus, Web of Science, Q1 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.joei.2019.08.003
- A. Pinchuk, T.A. Sharabura, A.V. Kuzmin, S.A. Pinchuk, Engineering equations for determining coal-water fuel combustion stages // Journal of the Energy Institute. 93 (2020) 1924–1933. Scopus, Web of Science, Q1 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.joei.2020.04.007
- A. Pinchuk, M. Moumane, T.A. Sharabura, A.V. Kuzmin, S.A. Pinchuk, Evidence of the illegitimacy of the additive approach to the determination of the thermophysical properties of coal-water fuel with glycerol // International Journal of Energy Research, 44 (2020) 12056–12065. Scopus, Web of Science, Q1 https://doi.org/10.1002/er.5858
- A. Pinchuk, A.V. Kuzmin, The effect of the addition of TiO2 nanoparticles to coal-water fuel on its thermophysical properties and combustion parameters // Fuel. 267 (2020) 117220. Scopus, Web of Science, Q1 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fuel.2020.117220
- Khalatov A.A., Donyk T.V., Stupak O.S. Analysis of the thermodynamic reverse Brayton cycle with waste heat utilization by the M-cycle // Scientific Notes of the Tavri University. V.I. Vernadsky, sir. “Technical science”. 1. 2020, Vol. 31(70), No. 1, Part 2. P. 55-61. Index Copernicus https://doi.org/10.32838/2663-5941/2020.1-2/10
- Kovalenko G. V. Heat transfer during non-stationary nucleation boiling of nanofluids with a low thermal conductivity solid phase // Scientific notes of Tavri National University named after Vernadskyi. V. I. Vernadskyi ser. “Technical sciences”. 2020. Volume 31 (70) No. 3. Part 1 P. 149 – 152. (Index Copernicus) ) https://doi.org/10.32838/TNU-2663-5941/2020.3-1/24
- Kobzar S.G., Topal O.I., Gaponych L.S., Golenko I.L.. Modeling of the process co-combustion of natural gas with solid household waste fuels // Electron. modeling. 2020. Vol. 42. No. 6, p. 1–19. (Index Copernicus, Ulrichsweb, Crossref) https://doi.org/10.15407/emodel.42.06.001
- Kobzar S.G., Kovalenko G.V., Khalatov A.A. The influence of the swirling of the secondary air flow in the boiler burner system on the thermogas dynamics of the fire space of the boiler furnace and the process of formation of nitrogen oxides in the active combustion zone // Thermal physics and thermal energy. 2020.– Vol. 42, No. 1. – P.51–59. https://doi.org/10.31472/ttpe.1.2020.7
- Kobzar S.G., Khalatov A.A. The use of biomass pyrolysis products as post-combustion fuel for the reduction of nitrogen oxides: testing the mechanism of chemical kinetics // Thermal physics and heat energy, 2020, vol. 42, No. 2, c.92-98; https://doi.org/10.31472/ttpe.2.2020.10
- Kobzar, S.G., Borisov, I.I., and Khalatov, A.A. Extending the service life of the swirler blades of the TPP-312 boiler burner // Thermal physics and thermal energy. 2020, vol. 42, No. 3, c. 61-66. https://doi.org/10.31472/ttpe.3.2020.7
- Khalatov A.A., Fialko N.M., Tymchenko M.P. Energy security of Ukraine: methodological principles of assessing the level of security and comparative analysis of the current state // Thermal physics and thermal energy. Vol. 42, No. 2. with. 18-30 https://doi.org/10.31472/ttpe.2.2020.2
- Khalatov A.A., Fialko N.M., Tymchenko M.P. Energy security of Ukraine: threat of exhaustion of long-term energy resources // Thermal physics and thermal energy. Vol. 42, No. 3. P. 5-22. https://doi.org/10.31472/ttpe.3.2020.1
- Borysov I.I.. Khalatov A.A. Thermophysical analysis of the parameters of a biomass micro-cogeneration plant with a Stirling engine // Thermal physics and thermal energy. Vol. 42, No. 4. P.26–32. https: doi.org/10.31472/ttpe.4.2020.3
- Krukovsky P.G., Dyadyushko E.V., Garyn V.O., Trifonov O.V., Kabanov Yu.Yu. CFD model as a digital counterpart of the radiation state of the new safe confinement of the Chernobyl NPP // Issues of atomic science and technology 2020, No.4(128), P.54-62, ISSN 1562-6016, https://vant.kipt.kharkov.ua/TABFRAME1.html
- V. Kovalenko, N.I. Kobasko. Transient Nucleate Boiling and Convection Processes Taking Place in Nanofluids that Contain Silver Nanoparticles. // SSRG International Journal of Applied Physics (SSRG-IJAP). 2020. Volume 7 Issue 1. P.72-79 (Cross Ref) doi:10.14445/23500301/IJAP-V7I1P111
- Khalatov A.A., Kulishov S.B. Chobenko V.N. Raimov R.I. The use of gas turbine technologies is the key to energy security of Ukraine // Industrial electric power and electrical engineering. 2020. No. 3 (123). P.10-16. – code 6541030.
- Tymchenko M.P., Fialko N.M. Energy security as a component of Ukraine’s national security // Inter. scientific “Internauka” magazine. – 2020, – No. 8(88), vol. 1. C.50-52. DOI: 10.25313/2520-2057-2020-8-6046 URL: https://www.inter-nauka.com/issues/2020/8/6046 Ulrichsweb
- Tymchenko N.P., Fialko N.M. Analysis of world reserves of energy resources // International Scientific Journal “Internauka”. — 2020. — No. 18. https://doi.org/10.25313/2520-2057-2020-18-6549 URL: https://www.inter-nauka.com/uploads/public/16070184009916.pdf Ulrichsweb
- Krukovsky P.G., Deineko A.I., Dyadyushko E.V. Analysis of the effectiveness of methods of drying the tunnel air of the subway when the equipment is located in bypass passages // Collection of scientific works of UkrDUZT, 2020, issue 190, p. 13-26. Google Scholar doi: https://doi.org/10.18664/1994-7852.190.2020.213923